View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 10:07 PM   #1162 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

I recall an insane defense and sayin the car was almost done. And yeah I saw a post today where RJM was showing off VR30 development. Best course right now would be to retrieve the car and pull that unit off. My logic is that if he could've got it to go smoothly he would've, if for no other reason than to lure more money.
Aside from hearing things from reputable sources , there is an obvious pattern to how Rawlston does things. He falls onto a nifty idea, gets a few people to buy into a rotten carrot , packages the carrot and sends them on their way, then moves on to the next new nifty idea under a different entity as his last victim discovers that the carrot was rotten.