View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconquey View Post
I'm not a Nissan fan at all. I like the Z and GTR, and that's it. You couldn't pay me to drive anything else they make. F the cvt!!!!
I was a big Infiniti brand - I remember when a lot of magazines would tout the Infiniti for a performance car that was cheaper on price and maintenance compared to the BMW. It was always considered a solid vehicle and there are plenty of Infinitis I would be okay driving in but when it comes to Nissan - yeah I have to agree - I am not a fan at all. I hope they change things for the better.

Honestly I feel about the same when it comes to Chevy and Ford. In particular Chevy - unless we are talking about the Camaro which I respect but won’t ever look to own or the Corvette - there isn’t a Chevy I would want. Fords - I grew up with them so I guess that is why I am biased but other than a Mustang or Raptor - maybe the Focus ST or RS (which they discontinued) there isn’t one I would want either.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote