View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Falconquey
Track Member

Drives: Bitchin' 15 Z
Falconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond reputeFalconquey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
When I saw that YouTube vid about Nissan - it made me realize that the Z and GTR weren’t the ONLY vehicles in their lineup that they wait for 10+ years before changing the design etc. It’s funny that you mention Mitsubishi bc i think they are the only company that has it worse than Nissan - I honestly can’t think of any vehicle that I would drive that they currently make. It’s just sad - and after watching that video - I really do/am wondering ‘Is there going to be another Z’ or is the current gen the last one for a long time bc of all their financial issues?

I'm not a Nissan fan at all. I like the Z and GTR, and that's it. You couldn't pay me to drive anything else they make. F the cvt!!!!
Falconquey is offline   Reply With Quote