View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
BildoDabbins
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Touring
BildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
The 2012+ 370Z has the “bandaid” oil to water cooler. If you are doing normal driving on the street they will work but if you live in a climate that gets hot like Califorina or you do sprinted driving or track duty an aftermarket engine oil cooler is the only efficient way to go. Install the oil cooler that best suits your needs. I been running the AAM Competition R-Line oil cooler for years now and it work well with my set up every Z can be different. It’s highly recommended to install an oil cooler. The main difference between the Z1 and Z Speed CSC delete kits is the Z1 CSC Delete Kit will require adjustments though out the life of your clutch as it wears and you will notest noise when the adjustment begins to go out. The Z Speed CSC Delete Kit requires no adjustments and no need to remove your transmission. Automatically adjusts to clutch wear, reduces wear on your master cylinder, and does not increase petal effort is a plus. If you don’t replace your clutch definitely replace your clutch pilot bushing it’s recommended as these kits will make noise. Tip flush your clutch fluid as best as possible you don’t want to contaminate your new fluid. Depending on your mileage this is the best time to consider upgrading your clutch and flywheel. Follow the instructions correctly rather if you get the Z1 or Z Speed CSC Delete Kit they both will work if installed and used correctly. Ask for your old parts back after your install. Depending on how fast you are capable of working these kits can be installed in 2-3 hours depends on you or how is doing the labor. I installed these kits in two hours and did my own work. Rep?
Hold the front door... The zspeed kit doesn't require trans removal?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
BildoDabbins is offline   Reply With Quote