View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 10:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
BildoDabbins
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z Touring
BildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond reputeBildoDabbins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
Welcome to the forum, Will

The chips can be repaired by painting the affected areas, unless there is heavy damage, the bumper cover and the hood wouldn't need to be replaced.

Usually, it's only the pads needing replacement. Are the rotors and the lines worn or damaged?
So the pads are already shot and I don't want to put new pads on busted rotors I know I can just resurface them but I also want all four to match I have blanks on the back and drilled and slotted on the front...

I bought lines because I don't want to ever have to worry about them I just kinda tend to overdo stuff. I also bought motul 600 to bleed the lines with
BildoDabbins is offline   Reply With Quote