View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know you can’t just purchase the lenses. I had to replace my passenger side headlight on my last Z due to a flying rock that came from a truck on the highway and cracked the passenger side headlight lense and ruined the headlight altogether. I’m fortunate that the front bumper cover was not damaged. The best option I found was purchasing a lightly used replacement Nissan 370Z headlight assembly which was not much more inexpensive than purchasing a brand new Nissan 370Z headlight assembly. Our headlight assemblies on the 370Z have always been expensive just like the 06-13 C6 Chevrolet Corvette headlight assemblies they were always expensive. If you search well you will be able to find lightly used Nissan 370Z headlights just depends? I found some not too long ago on eBay and in several salvage yards but conditions will every though.