View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 09:16 AM   #36 (permalink)
NorthStyle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z Nismo
NorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond reputeNorthStyle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Actually I'm not going to be using their headphone jack. I'm going to plug their interface into a external DAC for the best possible audio. Not hacked up at all. They confirmed it'll work. I've played with their interface and it great IMO.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...6SUAZA2P&psc=1
I second that. However, for the DAC be sure to check the power requirements. I'm running the NextDrive Spectra X and had to add a USB toggle since it would pull power from the tablet even when the car was off. But, the DAC increased the audio quality IMMENSELY over using just the 3.5mm...

Another thing, you'll also need a USB OTG hub and a 5pin OTG cable so you can use the DAC and have the tablet charge at the same time. I mine from Newegg (came from China thought).
NorthStyle is offline   Reply With Quote