View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 07:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

https://youtu.be/i4HOKjA0iZ8

Instead of making a new thread I'm leaving this Infiniti video too.

The Q60... BEAUTIFUL one of the most uniquely designed cars on the road.
Chassis... outdated.
Transmission... The biggest fvckin joke in a car over 40k.
Interior tech... outdated 2yrs after its release.

Q30. Kool.
Interior. Nice but needed to differentiate itself from Benz more.

Biggest mistake no performance model with at minimum 300hp.

Q70 One of the most beautiful luxury cars ever built.

Outdated interior after 3 years.
Didnt try to make engines more efficient.
This car you only had to update externally every 5 years and change its design after 12 or 13. But the interior had to move with the times and it didnt.
Changing color palette & wheels every 3 or 4 yrs could've kept it fresh.

Nissan is possibly the worst Japanese company after Mitsubishi. When Nisssn said they would partner with Mitsubishi designers to make more efficient cars I knew that would be the nail in the coffin.

CARLOS GHOSEN did decent for production cars but destroyed the image of nissan by neglecting the two halos that gave the brand its reputation in the first place.

The Z and GTR.