View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 02:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
WHy not just do workshop 12's kit? Now I don't know if they can do the nav delete but I'm waiting for their G37 setup.
https://workshoptwelve.com/
The Workshop 12 kit does not support the Navi AC system and I wanted an actual car stereo instead of a hacked headphone jack interface. Also, their software is ... not great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
Any update or is this thread dead?
Not Dead! I am still very much planning on working on this. I have put way too much effort in board designs and code. As an update to my last (August?.. Jesus) post, I received the new board spins, assembled them, blew out 2 of the 3 I made because I am special, and confirmed the hardware design on the 3rd. I have been using it in my car for months now. All of the functions are working, although there is still a few bugs in the CAN communication that cause mode selection to foul up and some unexpected AC behavior. It is very rare bug - the best kind... and I have ideas on how to address them.

Life events had hit pretty hard over the last few months along with a spiked work schedule, but I do look forward to getting back to completing this.

My Z has had the stereo removed since April 2019 because I was too lazy to to reinstall it for my 8 minute work commute, so that at the very least is constant motivation to get back at it soon.
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote