View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 02:52 PM   #2110 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
"GUARANTEE: If you crack a sleeve within 1yr at or under 500wHP 4cyl or 750wHP 6cyl . We will reimburse the full price of the CSS process. Specific engine blocks do not qualify for this HP rating guarantee. If an engine does not qualify, it will be posted next to the application in the list above."

I think Spooler was above this.
Yeah, I was at 825hp. The cost of the CSS process is nothing compared to having a motor built. Not much of a motor guarantee to me. So they will refund you 800 or 900 bucks out of a $16,000+ motor build not including labor. I can crap in a box for you and stamp a guarantee on it if you would like. So I am saying the guarantee means nothing to me.

Last edited by Spooler; 01-13-2020 at 03:09 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote