View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:13 AM   #85 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Lance and Tony -- I know you two are NASCAR fans like me. The Bud Shootout @ Daytona is tonight at 8PM, broadcast on FOX, but it looks like the bastards at Fox 5 DC are doing 24 hours of special storm coverage today... the race might get blacked out.

If it is, I hate them forever.
Oh no, it will be on... It better be on I'd be PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED! ;-)

I just went to get the snow off my car and HOLY SHAT! TV says 28" so far. Brushing the snow off my car, it was up to my waste. Opened the door to my Taurus to get my brush and now can't close that door, LMAO!!!