View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 02:14 PM   #2101 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

MID Sleeves are not the complete answer. Other things will be done also. It is a crap shot with the MID wet sleeve. No doubt about it. The machine work has to be perfect. If they leave anywhere for the sleeve to go, it will move. Mazworx has Darton MID wet sleeves up and running on the VQ platform. They have been running for a while. They also make Billet blocks. Real street is using their 2JZ billet block with MID wet sleeves. Guy from Canada has been drifting with one of their VQ35DE MID blocks for 3 years. No motor issues. If anybody can get it right, Mazworx can. I have found nobody else I can trust in that department. IF it wasn't for them and their success I wouldn't even consider it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote