View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 08:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Yes what part of VA are you in? Purchasing two sets of tires one for spring/summer and one for fall/winter would be most beneficial to you. Choice your tires carefully though. The summer tires I would recommend would be the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S,Yokohama Advan Sport,Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+. For your winter driving it really depends on how harsh your winters are? I’ve used the Yokohama Advan Sport A/S+,Yokohama Iceguard IG53,Michelin Pilot Alpin PA4 with and without chains in winter driving and they all worked well. I have always been a fan of the Yokohama’s though.
Near the Richmond area. I'm going to be going with pilot sport 4s and then some tire for winter not sure what but I'll figure that out later.
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote