View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:06 PM   #2096 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys, I have 2 options I have been kicking around. There are drawbacks to both. I would be a fool not to consider all options. I am down to 2 options. One, you don't know about. So, here they are.

1.) Let Mazworx build my spare motor with Darton sleeves. He wants a virgin longblock to machine off of, which I have. The unknown is I only know of One person who had these in a 370z and that is Bullit (Mike). He had overheating issues with his car. I am not sure of the cause. So I will dive into uncharted territory if I go this route.

2.) Nick and George at SOHO have 2 cars up and running on their fix. I can't say what is in the motors. That is why I haven't mentioned them. All I can say is they made it past the dreaded 24psi failure point on the dyno and have been driven for a couple hundred miles. The only draw back is, I would like more miles on the cars. I would be a fool not to consider something that is working. Nick and George have always been straight up with me. They are good people.

I am still pondering which is the best way to go. I have plenty of time. If I go either way I will get a good result. This is a very tough decision.

Last edited by Spooler; 01-10-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote