View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 09:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama
Default Installed Password JDM Carbon/Kevlar Pieces

I had been eyeballing these for awhile and thought they really looked sharp in the engine bay. Price and the fact Password JDM mentions installing on a NISMO at your own risk had detoured me in the past plus just some general fitment (Quality) issues mentioned here on the forum.

However, they were running 25% off all of December so I decided to pull the trigger and was pleasantly surprised last night when installed. With just a small dremel and a little filing on the front middle hood latch cutout of the nismo bumper, the new cooling plate fit right into place. No modifications were required to the Carbon/Kevlar piece whatsoever and the section I had to dremel/file still looked factory but is also covered up by the new cooling plate.

Thought I would post here in case any others were on the fence like I was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1242.jpg (390.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1247.jpg (623.9 KB, 116 views)

Last edited by johnnydrama; 04-30-2020 at 08:19 AM.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote