View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 07:45 AM   #8675 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Lol, I'm guessing that was Evrart the Union Boss? You must've gone low on Physical. Make sure you poke around that first location like crazy, you can pick up stuff that lets you heal some of that damage as it's occurring.

They did a pretty good job selling the whole washed up cop/drug and alcohol addict thing. Think a combination RPG and old school adventure game. Word of warning, it's totally possible to convict the wrong people of crimes, and get good people killed. So be cautious.
I kinda balanced and then chose some special about seeing if people are lying to me. But yeah I had 2 physical when talking to the guy and then boom! Heart attack from years of being a washed up drunk cop. The **** lol. But yeah, my character is not known for being a nice guy so far.