View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrettin View Post
Installed the Motion Raceworks steam vent kit and 417 Motorsports billet water manifold. Both items are top notch quality; however, the 417 manifold is an absolute gem. The timing cover will need to come off for dual oil drains for the turbos and will be painted black at that time. I'll also take the ICT valley pan off to give that a high polish. At the end of the process, when the engine comes out to paint the engine bay, I'll clean the block and paint it with aluminum paint. All-in-all, it will look minty fresh when it's done... or at least I will be happy with it!

The steam vent kit will be tied into the water manifold with a 4AN line. Also, I will get a pressure sensor so I can see if I lift a head.

Some more pictures for you animals:
( Click to show/hide )

I had already nutted once today, a second time after seeing the pics and intake wasnt too bad either.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote