View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
DrBacon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo
DrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond reputeDrBacon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4atatime View Post
Yeah I'm leaning all season's I know they get a lot of hate for being mediocre at everything however I don't track it and if I do decide to track it I would buy different tires anyway. The weather is just all over the freaking place in VA and it makes it hard to only feel like your getting the most out of your tire 3 months a year. I've heard a lot of good things about the PILOT SPORT A/S 3+
Depends on what you want to do in my opinion. If you can justify it the ideal option would be to get a second set of wheels, let one be your all season (or snow) tires, and the other set be the summer performance tires then swap them as needed.

Or, you can be like me and rock all seasons year round with 450whp and not get **** for traction in 1st, 2nd and part of 3rd even on warm dry days (all part of the fun I guess?)
DrBacon is offline   Reply With Quote