View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute
Default All season's in VA weather?

So the factory tires are coming to the end of their life and I'm looking to buy some new tires. My car is my daily although in extreme weather like lots of snow I have another vehicle I can drive but for the majority of my driving I drive my Z. I know the P4 are the best tire for the Z period. However I have to consider the fact that I do daily drive it and the weather in VA can have drastic swings. I was thinking of two different options for tires. 1. getting summer tires and dealing with the last month or two of winter here it hasn't been too bad so far knock on wood and then switch to all season's or snow tires (I don't know which would be better for cold but rainy and light snow VA weather) for the winter. Or just go all season's now since we are still in winter technically and we will get lots of rain in the spring. I'm not trying to sacrifice performance but at the same time I'm not trying to slide into a ditch from rain or a random really cold morning. I'm just not sure what is the best option. I'd appreciate any advice y'all can give.

Last edited by 1/4atatime; 01-08-2020 at 12:13 PM.
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote