View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 09:54 AM   #148 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
Any rough estimations on when the intake will be able to be separately purchasable? I have to take out the supercharger as I discovered I have an AC line bracket that is rubbing against the bottom of the supercharger and making noise (which I suspect MIGHT be related to my knock sensor false positive issues, I hope...), figured it would be best to wait on the intake before going through all that effort twice.
This is the slowest part of getting the kits rolling out. This is cast aluminum. We are working on the best way to MFG this in volume. In the mean time we are creating these like we did before, but it is difficult. I plan to have a few of them ready late January, with a fleet in February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dentt42 View Post
^^This one is big for me, at least in the aspect of keeping some sort of bar. Even though I live in FL where they leave you be as long as nothing is falling off (and even then, usually still do ), I wouldn’t want to reduce protection to all the expensive components on the front of the car.

Any rough ideas for getting this kit on a G37? It pretty much checks all my boxes, and I LOVE the true-dual intake.
The tube bender showed up today! So we will begin production on the front bash bar for these kits.

Is your G a Coupe or Sedan? It will fit a Coupe. The sedan is sitting in my garage for fitment and adjustments once kits for the Z roll out.