Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #46 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Oh yeah I know. And my husband is an ASE/Nissan Master/ GTR tech, he'd find a way to pass it I'm just really satisfied currently. He was talking Stillen exhaust and intake but I would rather have a trip to Montenegro right now, lol. So we compromise. Later on though, there will be mods I promise.
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with enjoying a stock Z during the newlywed stage.

I don't know why 95% of the Z owners feel the need to mod right away without getting to know the car first. I understand some cars are modded for racing, shows, etc.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote