View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:42 PM   #250 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

I think my height is the limiting here, as MCA adviced me to return oem swaybars, so I had a little rubbing when I lowered the fronts, I will need to roll my fenders, also, I am planning to go for lower tires next time and get the car lower. I have two sets to finish right now, 275/40/18 sur4g and 285/30/18 r1s, after they are done, I am planning on trying 295/35/18 yoko a052, a lot of positive reviews about them.

I didn't know if I reported it, but I have some issues with my tranny, a little hard to get gears in and 5th grinds, the clutch engagement point isn't as smooth as it was, I think after two weeks I will have some time to get the transmission down and check clutch/pressure plate, if everything looked fine, I think I will be due for a new synchros or full tranny. It is still drivable but I need to be easy when shifting.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote