View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 01:53 PM   #8420 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Had the chit scared out of me on the way home from work today. Left work and was heading home on a 2 lane road. Watched the ford truck coming at me go to the right. Up against the guardrails. See the drive jerk the steering wheel to the left. I nailed the gas pedal and got up against the guardrails on my side of the road. He just missed my rear bumper. He hit the guardrails on my side of the road behind me. If I didn't nail the gas pedal. He would have hit me head on. This guy was flying too. I stopped and checked on him. He's a bit shaken up, but ok otherwise. All of his airbags popped. Cops got my info. I told them on what I seen. See what happens now. I was in the Power Wagon too.
Good day to play the lottery Glad you didn't get hit though.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp