View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 08:44 AM   #2062 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Spooler whats your compression ratio? I have 10:1 and even with that 27psi spike I had no evidence of problems. That whole day of running hard at Wannagofast I was running 18psi and since Seb fixed my duty cycle on the boost solenoid I've had it at 21psi and hammered the crap out of it. Seb made a big deal on confirming L19s but I'm thinking the way the torque hits is going to play a big part along with compression making a difference. I also know Matt DiPaolo made his power at a ridiculous psi with the Stage 4 IPP block but a closed deck RJM block.
I was running fine also until I wasn't. LOL I was at 11:1 compression. Matt already blew his headgaskets from what I was told. Can't use him as an example. Besides, his car is a mall crawler anyway.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote