View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 09:22 AM   #62 (permalink)
CBRich
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
CBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveucd View Post
Hey so I'm a newb, and I have the harness/fog light from the Z-store, how do I wire it through the arm rest like you did, and then where does the positive wire tap into.....i.e. which one is accessory power (+)? Is it one of the wires tucked away at the bottom underneath the AC? I managed to follow the other DIY about getting the dash and radio off, but got stuck at the faceplate to the radio/ac....mine won't budge and I'm afraid I'll break it? I think I removed all the screws. Please help.
I took off the center console and tapped the yellow wire that goes to the cigarette lighter. It's accessory so it will only give power while the car is on. Also that system to the lighter is made for additional powered items so adding a light won't be an issue.
CBRich is offline   Reply With Quote