View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 08:02 PM   #4394 (permalink)
abm89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z | 24 EL450
abm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond reputeabm89 has a reputation beyond repute

I managed to fix the issue with my rpi computer in the dash. So now I have my digital gauges again! Unfortunately, I don't have any data being read for the Injector duty cycle, when i did have a fancy graph before. I'll have to look into that and see if it is a software issue (likely).

I also washed the car and used some VRP on the faded dash. It really worked well to restore it without the glare that some other cleaners use. So, I highly recommend it to anyone who's got a faded dash.

Still waiting on the Z1 Hi-Flow cats. I'm tired of the smell (and smelling like the car with the windows down) and I would like to match the diameter of my Motordyne catback (currently running Invidia Test Pipes which are 60mm diameter, which is about 2.34 inches). I thought about doing it myself, but i may just have WR do it because they have a lift and can probably do it in 30 Min. Definitely not a knock on Invidia products as I've had good experiences with them and I plan to get their full Ti R400 catback for my daily (eventually)