View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 07:36 PM   #2058 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers1 View Post
Damn Spooler so sorry to hear man. I came on here to see what Crazy flywheel/clutch combo you had told me about only to see this. Scares the **** out of me man with the 22psi setting I have on mine. Think even with the built block, closed deck I should keep boost levels low if I want to last. Limiting it to 15psi today is a sad day brother. Hope all is well and you’re back again soon!
Crap happens, you should be good to 17psi if you have ARP 625 head studs and a close deck block. I have a couple of options I am looking at. Nobody knows how long anything will last due to the fact that they don't drive them for whatever reason. I may be back sooner than you think I hope.

Last edited by Spooler; 01-05-2020 at 07:39 PM.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote