View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 10:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
drmike
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '03 Mini S+'94 Miata
drmike will become famous soon enoughdrmike will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
IF they are Nissan employees, then I'd probably have Nissan USA take the video down. WHY?

a. They DO NOT show any professionalism at all. Their language is foul and NOT appropriate.

b. Their derogatory comments (i.e. "Here are the ugly headlights") are unacceptable.

c. I highly doubt that's what Nissan ask them to do.

I would like to find out who they are (name) and what plant they work for (also their position).
I agree with you of course. But, I'm not the type who hangs out at the mall with his baseball cap on sideways, and I expect neither are you, or most folks on this board.

I have to face the fact, though, that many of those type of idiots have a LOT of dollars to vote with, including the wherewithal to purchase sports cars. And if they find this sort of video to be "cool" then it will generate sales.

Even with all that in mind, though, if those were my employees, I'd call them in and tell them that it was a shame they blew a tire sliding my car across the desert on their last day at work for Nissan! I couldn't for a minute tolerate such people working for me. If they act like this on video, just what are they up to when they think no one is looking?