Thread: DFW Texas y'all
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocB View Post
Thanks for the re-add! I was here 6 years ago with my 06 ragtop. I bought this in 2014 cpo with 6k miles. Like my other 2 Z cars, it's the only ride in the real world for me. At 108k and a few, so it's time for some scheduled maintenance and a few tweaks since I'm out of warranty.Any members or get togethers in Dallas, Ft. Worth, hit me up.
DocB. 2012 Roadster
Welcome back to the 370Z forums. Congratulations on your Z you purchased. Post some pics if you can. As long as you follow the Nissan general maintenance schedule and do all your general maintenance on time your Z will last a long time to come don’t worry about your Z having 100K+ miles. Check out Z Club of Texas . I met Mike Taylor before of the Z Club of Texas he not only takes care of new members but he can give you up to date info on where current Z car clubs, Z car club meetings,car shows,Z hangouts/meet ups etc. he knows what’s going on in the Z community in Texas. Do you have some good plans for your Z?