View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 01:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Tractionless
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 K23 ST 7AT
Tractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond reputeTractionless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
I replaced my rear diff bushing since, as expected, the fluid-filled OEM bushing started leaking. My Z is stock (total DD), so I didn't have any noticeable increase is noise or vibration. The rear feels slightly more "planted" during take off and gear shifts, but it's very subtle.

If you have a transmission jack, it makes the replacement much easier. A multi-oscillating tool and sawzall is all that's needed to replace the original bushing. I went with Z1 in front, and Nolathane for the rear - and changed out the diff fluid in the process.

Have you replaced them out yet?
Z1 solid front? What's Nolathane?