View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 08:34 PM   #65 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

When he measured so incorrectly he couldn't possibly had that switched around and told me the SC is a 3.5 and the JS was the 3.0.... guess that is just by coincidence he measured them to be what makes sense where the larger measurement came from the JS and the smaller from the SC. You really think he is a full half inch off from one pulley to the next when they are right beside each other?

You believe we should run filters on our cars to protect the supercharger?? Good grief. I suppose Nissan and all other car mfgrs put them on to protect the throttle bodies or something.

By attacking, you mean asking you questions that have arisen due to information I received? Ok. Maybe it has something to do with the fact when you released a copy of my kit (oh different intercooler) that you threw out numbers stating you make 85 more whp than my kit. Yet you completely left out the fact you dynoed without a filter. That was just deceptive and you absolutely know it. Why would I expect anything less from you now?

Anyways, I'll let the forum decide what they choose to believe here.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 01-02-2020 at 09:39 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote