View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 07:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Beautiful M4 you purchased congratulations this is actually one vehicle that is not a Nissan that I like. The body style of the M4 is sharp and the interior is nice as well. If you can afford the M4 than you can afford the complete BMW general maintenance schedule. I seen one new M4 pass me on the highway to try and get ahead of traffic they are not slow pokes. I’m happy to hear you are keeping that amazing Z of yours.
Thank you. The cost of maintenance is significantly higher than the Z, but that was expected. What was surprising, however, were the insurance quotes I received from multiple companies, both local and American. Luckily, I was able to secure a reasonable premium. But yes, the plan is to keep the Z for my son. He'll be 3 this weekend, so we have a long way to go.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote