View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 09:36 AM   #1993 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
That was part of my issue with it Charles. I have to be able to conceptualize something to have confidence in it. At the time I was going back and forth with this and a closed deck or just open. After I considered not wanting to go higher than 800, I abandoned the idea. Then I choked myself again after the build when Seb started mentioning concern of headlift and making me pinky swear I had L19 hardware when I started asking for 20psi.
I'm actually shocked Spooler got it at 17psi because I spiked 27.8psi and not an issue. I roll around at 18 all the time and have been playing with my 21psi map 4 lately.
How many miles do you have on your build? I had 7000 miles on mine. You may be OK or you may not. Just don't be surprised.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote