View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 09:19 AM   #1992 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I think this is what Forged Performance tried on the all Carbon 370z build some years ago. IIRC it did have a head gasket failure, but id have to double check with the owner to be sure. Any machine shop should be able to replicate this for you.
That was part of my issue with it Charles. I have to be able to conceptualize something to have confidence in it. At the time I was going back and forth with this and a closed deck or just open. After I considered not wanting to go higher than 800, I abandoned the idea. Then I choked myself again after the build when Seb started mentioning concern of headlift and making me pinky swear I had L19 hardware when I started asking for 20psi.
I'm actually shocked Spooler got it at 17psi because I spiked 27.8psi and not an issue. I roll around at 18 all the time and have been playing with my 21psi map 4 lately.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote