View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 08:37 PM   #7809 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
As far as the insurance offer, their job is to settle as cheap and as fast as possible before you lawyer up.

You probably should go back and get the pain med prescription. You dont even need to get it filled, just get it. (You just want a record on file that you needed it...)
Yup. I'm well aware. I did get the prescription. I just didn't pay to get it filled.

Frankly, I could probably wait and get at least another $500-1000 more if I hold out. The thing is... I don't want to wait. I want this to be over. And I realize I'm paying for that. I could have done this over a year ago and had 12 fewer car payments and been out of pocket about half the amount. But I wasn't willing to do it and that was my mistake. Lesson learned; and I'm applying it now.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 12-30-2019 at 08:39 PM.