View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 08:14 PM   #1985 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn_b View Post
Remember there was a build on here from a polish Guy? He wrapped his 370 red and posted some street racing vids, running 800whp on 93. He did studs instead of sleeves.

My friend runs 22 psi and 830hp, for about a year now. He burned a valve, but that's it..so far..

Anyways, goodluck!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Diabel actually used rods to stabilize the cyinders. It was genius as hell. I actually copied his build with mine. How to get those rods done bothered me so much I just gave up on and went with his base build. He finished up with 771 on 100 octane. My goal was to meet his power which I'm pretty sure I've done now. Difference is he used Jun cams and I used JWTs and also he was 9:1 and I'm 10:1. That'll change sometime soon since I'm probably going to switch from the PTE 6870 to the new Comp air cooled 6871.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote