View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 12:40 PM   #37 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsairprime View Post
My questions about these seats are as follows:

Size wise: How do they compare to the stock Nismo seats they have replaced? Are they similar width?, wider than stock? or narrower across the seat pan and back?

Height: Are these seats lower than the stock seats once they are fully installed?
I have attached a picture with the Braum Alpha-X dimensions as well as a side by side comparison of the stock Nismo seat versus the Braum Elite-X seat when the original install took place. Not sure what Braum seat model you are interested in but there is typically a dimension photo on CarId.com when viewing a particular model. In summary/comparison, I didn't notice a substantial size difference in the seats. I'm 5'6" 170lbs so it was probably less of a concern than it might be for others who are taller/larger. In general I prefer the feel/comfort of the Braum seats vs. the Stock Nismo seats.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Braum Alpha X Seat Dimensions.jpg (31.3 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Braum Elite X vs Nismo Seat.jpg (609.9 KB, 39 views)
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote