View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 09:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I recently not too long ago purchased a left over 2018 Nissan Maxima for my daily driver to keep a lot of the unwanted miles off my Z it was definitely worth it and is a very reliable daily driver plus it has plenty of power on tap as well. In my experience I had great luck with the Nissan Sentra,Altima,and Maxima I have had they are reliable/dependable vehicles to own as long as you do all of your general maintenance on time. I never had an issue with the CVT transmission they will last as long as you change your transmission fluid unlike some people here. Try to stretch your budget a little to the 5K range at least and if you search you should be able to find a reliable daily driver vehicle for yourself. I recommend the Nissan Sentra because mine had over 250K+ miles on it when it was sold and it still ran great. Toyota/Lexus/Scion reliability is hard to beat but I believe Nissan/Infiniti makes reliable/dependable vehicles too. The Toyota Corolla and Toyota Camry are wonderful vehicles to own if you can afford one. I wish you the best of luck with your car shopping. Even though I recommend Nissan/Infiniti I do believe that Honda/Acura,Subaru,and Toyota/Lexus/Scion are excellent vehicles also. What vehicles do you prefer to own what do you like?
Generally speaking, you can't go wrong with a Japanese vehicle. From reliability, to very minimum maintenance, great on gas (for the most part and for what it is), and holding their re-sale value should you decide to part with it.