View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 09:07 PM   #1975 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Well, today really has freaking sucked. I just got added to the long list of folks in the Blown Headgasket club. She's done. It is not a matter of IF you are going to blow the headgaskets, it is a matter of when. Not a happy camper. Blew at 17psi of boost. I rarely ran 22psi. Only 6 or 7 times. No way the car will make it to Zdayz 2020.
man, Spooler, I feel your pain.
My car is back down at MA-Motorsports as well …
It started running real crappy soon after I got it back from build.
Took it to a few shops up here in NJ but nobody wanted to touch it so I put it on a flat bed and back down to Maryland it went.
When it arrived at MA-M they determined that (most likely) the passenger side turbo had failed - which in fact it had - but they didn't get to replace it immediately because of the workload in the shop.
I've owned the car for almost 9 years now and almost 6 of those years it's been sitting in a shop somewhere accumulating tire rot.
aaarrrggghhh