View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dro
Base Member

Drives: 18 370Z Nismo SR M6
Dro is on a distinguished road
Default 2018 370Z Nismo - Dallas

First off let me thank everyone on this forum. Researched for almost a year and this site was a tremendous help.

Sold the crotch rocket and 5-speed to raise the family. Now after a decade it was time for a new ride to help with my 45 minute commute through the DFW area everyday. Wanted something quick, with good handling, at least a V6, and that wasn't so common. Finally settled on the Nismo. Really wanted a new one in pearl white. I was about to travel out of state to pick one up, but wanted to test drive something before I left. Saw a used red one with 5K miles on it here locally, test drove it, and that was it!

I have had it for about a month now and absolutely love this car. Only noticed 2 other Nismo's over the past couple of months while I was researching before I picked this one up. This car looks incredible and turns heads everywhere I go. Does everything I need it to when I am looking to maneuver through highway traffic.

I washed and used cleaner waxed on it right away. Referenced this site to get all the information on how to change the oil and it is now running on Amsoil 5w-30 signature series. First mods I would like to tackle would be to add the Z1 under-shroud, Z1 rotors, and change differential fluid to Amsoil.

Excited to be part of the community!
Dro

Dro is offline   Reply With Quote