View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 11:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
I guess there are AC lines right there also?
Yeah, I got as close as I felt comfortable getting. I essentially did my best to round out that rectangle-ish hole there to fit a 3.5" silicone tube through. It has enough pliability to let me bend it to the Supercharger inlet. The problem being that with the pliability, comes collapse-ability... I haven't had the time I've wanted to work on a fix yet. My current setup collapses right around 10psi.

The reason that this is dangerous is because when the tube un-collapses, fuel may not be able to compensate fast enough to prevent the car from leaning out. Hence why I haven't taken it out for much datalogging lately.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote