View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 06:38 AM   #7644 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Rocky passed away tonight. He was my wife's heart. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure 4 months ago and was on medication. He would sleep with me in the bed. I have no more dog bed buddies. Life sucks sometimes. He was 10 years old and was the Alpha dog on the hill. I am heart broken. Makes a little thing like blown headgaskets small potatoes. I am going to miss him dearly.
Spooler, as you may know our Husky "Timber" passed away the day before Thanksgiving and it has been one of the hardest things that we have gone through. So to you and your wife, we are truly sorry for your loss. Rocky along with Timber will be waiting for us on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. To Rocky, I say RIP little man and Godspeed.