View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #35 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

The Z is fine. Its very dirty and I dont think ima spend the $100 to get it pressure washed but everything runs ok. Just got back from a late night drive and it seems normal, my butt dyno doesnt approve of the Stillen G3.

I can see what your saying about owning a Z. Im single and Im gonna stay that way, im 22, I have been a border patrol agent for 3 years and I work hard, outside in heat, rain, and cold weather, I dont get to sit inside a building all day long. I know how lucky I am to own a Z but I wasnt handed the dam thing for free. I can afford to drive a c6 vette, shoulda bought a c6 vette, should be driving a c6 vette tomorrow to work. Well I am not and thats the lesson I learned, patience. All the bs about the user install lol its plumbing connect part A to part B. The hardest part was the cooler itself; trying to figure out where to mount the thing. Regaurdless of everyones opinions, mine will stay the same. Z is a great fun car but it has its flaws like every other car on the market. Not knocking it at all, I still drive it, still defend it, I just want to get rid of it.

Last edited by TARDCORE; 02-06-2010 at 12:58 AM.
TARDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote