View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 01:13 AM   #626 (permalink)
"Z"en
Base Member

Drives: 15 Z, 13 R58, 09 GTR
"Z"en has a spectacular aura about"Z"en has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
I wish I could tell you. I don't even know where to start to think what happened to it. Too many variations that I can't pick @_@ Too difficult to pin point where the cause is since so many things has happened to the vehicle in the last 2 years that ... well. I lost count lol

All I care about is a running engine (built or not, I don't give a damn) that runs as close as I can get to 700 RWHP WITH an air filter (current KN conical air filter or topgunz upgraded air filter, whatever one, doesn't matter to me).

All I ask for is one thing:
(1) Safely running engine that won't blow on me no matter how hard I push the thing with my current FI set up at 13 psi with e85 as as daily driver
(2) That the above /said/ engine will hold safely 600 - 700 RWHP as an end goal without breaking.

I will properly maintain the engine doing frequent oil changes, raise the damn car so I stop scraping and putting my bottom parts of the car in danger, and I will even keep the engine bay clean.

Money is not a factor for me as long as I know I can have a safe running fast car with the above specs (to me, it's fast). I will happily pay off my bills for an entire year or even 1.5 years if it takes that long if I am able to have the 2 things I ask for.
Our stock engine is sturdy. With 93-above octane, proper tuning, and regular maintenance, you should be safe for the boost your having.

Last edited by "Z"en; 12-28-2019 at 01:23 AM.
"Z"en is offline   Reply With Quote