View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 09:28 AM   #33 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Endgame,

Yeah, I was pretty much sold on the 135i, had my wheels, suspension, everything picked out, then I got an invite to see the new Z.
The best thing about the 370Z is that it is about $8k less and the same if not better performance. And that's without forced induction, can't wait to see what a turbo or twin turbo kit will do for this car.
I'm a big fan of wide tires, I really like the fact that the 19's with 275 rears fit no problem, which means you could probably stuff a 295 or 305 under there. Good luck getting anything wider then a 255 on the Bimmer without rubbing.
Absolutely. 370Z offers the best bang for the buck and you get to listen to the amazing throaty exhaust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmunds.com
The Numbers Tell the Story
The numbers tell the story. The 2008 BMW 135i coupe gets to 100 kph (62 mph) in just 5.3 seconds and the standing kilometer (fast becoming a standard performance benchmark among Europe's more sporting carmakers) in 24.6 seconds. To give this speed some perspective, the new 2008 BMW M3 is just 0.5 second and 1.3 seconds quicker to the same marks respectively. Even more important, this 135i coupe will rip from 50-75 mph in 4th gear in just 5.0 seconds — just 0.1 second slower than the latest M-car.
4.7s > 5.3s IMO

BTW, great first post. Feel free to introduce yourself in the "New Member" section and post some pictures of your ride.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote