View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 10:54 PM   #211 (permalink)
*ICE*
Base Member

Drives: Infiniti G37S
*ICE* is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototrmpt View Post
Ok so I send pictures from the new camera to the seller. Good one in the garage, white one outside, OK one at twilight (almost dark outside). His reply is:
Dear my friend,
I just check the email.
The image is good, the camera haven't bad.
Because the camera is CMOS, the image not very good than CCD camera,hope you can understand.:-)
Any questions Please contact me.
Best regards
Melody
This just isn't right. It gives me a white screen 90% of the time I want to use it. I know this camera is bad. This will be the first time I leave negative feedback on ebay. Very disappointed. I'm glad the seller tried to work with me, but ultimately I didn't get a product that worked. The attached photo was taken during the daytime when the So. Cal. rain storms was passing overhead. The daylight was very muted. In normal sunlight, it's totally white.
I had the same exact problem in my Z also. I got the same camera as most people bought it on Ebay from the link in first thread.. I guess you get what you pay for.... Its barely even sunny here in East Coast, just overcast, clear sky and the screen is white out during the day. Seem to be better at night tho. I dont think the cold weather has anything to do with this..

Anyone know a good replacement back up camera that is plug-and-play? I just want to do a straight up swap instead of removing all the old wires.

Last edited by *ICE*; 02-05-2010 at 11:03 PM.
*ICE* is offline   Reply With Quote