View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 04:49 AM   #7274 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Just watched a couple of video's on YouTube of folks with 300zxtt's and trying to bring them back to life. I just reminded myself why I didn't go that route. All kinds of stuff needs to be redone due to lack of use. Dry rotted everything. I guess I should enjoy the time I had with mine and just be done with it.
Rose colored glasses and whatnot. I miss my chevelle, but it always needed something. It’s like reminiscing about an old ex gf, you remember the good and start to forget why they’re an ex, then you remember why it’s sometimes better to let the past be the past.

That said, I still miss my chevelle.