View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
https://www.grandtournation.com/cars...thing-in-life/

Proves, Nissan made no effort to keep the Z alive and thriving. They dont deserve our patronage. It's pretty disgusting that Nissan went from building every single car they had with a sport version that was TRULY sporty to these weak cars they are selling now.
A lot of people forget that economics is the biggest factor for any company. How practical is a Z for a family of 5? How many 100k+ cars are you going to sell in a GTR? Sell 50-60k Z's a year vs 100-300k of every other model a year. Bread & butter keeps the doors open because few are the companies that have an endless supply of $$$$$ to burn.

I'm not beholden to any brand, I buy what I like & keep it for decades. I would not be interested in either rendition. $.02

Μολὼν λαβέ
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote