View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #26 (permalink)
TARDCORE
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Solid Red 370Z
TARDCORE is on a distinguished road

lol I dont hate Nissan I just think its an odd problem for a sports car to have in 2010. I have brought the car up to a little over 260F on back roads and I noticed pretty considerable throttle response decrease. I can only compare it to the other 2 cars I have owned. A 1999 Ford Ranger which I drove to Utah from Hemet, Ca 4 times. To vegas a few times. I put alot of miles on it in 4 years and it never gave me any issues with oil. My 2006 RSXS I beat the sh*t out of it even from a cold start when I was messing around with my friend and it never gave me any issues. I am pretty sure I bounced it off the redline everyday in 1st-3rd. The only issue I had was my own fault for destroying the 2nd and 3rd gear synchros due to power shifting. I dont hate the Z, but I a not gonna get up to randomly go drive for the heck of it anymore. I am not mad at GTM its not their fault and I dont know how I could have seen this comming. We even got an air hose and checked for leaks and nothing. If my Z was FI and this happened I wouldnt be so disappointed but its not.