View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Called and talked with Z1 Motorsports. After describing the symptoms they said it should be two easy fixes. Shift plate needs to be rotated 180 degrees and there is still air in the clutch line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I wonder if maybe just the reverse plate is installed incorrectly - it's pretty easy to slide it too far to one side during installation.

The pedal issue just sounds like some air in the clutch lines. I've struggled bleeding this clutch on several occasions. Usually it was a problem with the master cylinder and a new one solved the problem (4x). Did you have the shop install a new master with the new clutch and slave?
^This. Thanks man nice to see one of the OGs still around helping out. Hope all is well with you and have a great holiday! Im glad it is a couple easy fixes. I did not get a new MS installed. If additional line bleeding doesn't fix it then a seal is probably bad in the MS.

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 12-17-2019 at 03:48 PM.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote